It’s been a long time since I posted but I’ve been swept up in the world of school, extracurricular activities, and basically dying in bed with Netflix after being drained from classes. But I’m back now with this post because I feel like that if you’re ever curious to know more about yours truly, this post would be a great start.
- I’m turning 21 years old this year
- I’m majoring in Accounting and minoring in Human Resources at University right now
- I buy most of my books from thrift shops or discounted prices so I have a tonne of books. Almost 350 unread last time I checked.
- Coffee will always turn me from the grinch to a semi-decent person
- My favourite genre in movies and books is romance.
- I paint my nails every week. It’s makes me feel put together.
- Unfortunately, I’m never comfortable with wearing no makeup when I go out to school or meeting with friends. I like to put on a full face when I do. That means foundation, blush, eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick or tinted lip balm, and eyeliner at 5:30 in the morning sometimes when I have to catch a train.
- My mind never stops unless I distract myself with movies or books. I’m always thinking about something whether it be a girl I dislike or a friend that I lost recently.
- I love red hair and wished that my asian skin could pull it off like Caucasians do.
- My favourite band is Tokyo Police Club. It’s a small club from New Market, Ontario, Canada and they’re an indie rock band. Check out their hits!